Work is for People Who Don't Know How to Fish Custom Apron – Dark Green, Green Stripe, Light Green and White Fishing Apron
Work is for People Who Don't Know How to Fish Custom Apron
- Dark Green
- Green Stripe
- Light Green
- White Fishing Apron
Exclusively Licensed Artwork - One Size Fits All
Why limit yourself to welcome signs on your walls when you can wear them? Who can resist a novelty apron with a classic fishing society message with liars club membership included free of charge?
This personalized apron features an exclusively licensed image by Mark Frost and is perfect for impressing your camping and fishing buddies. Get ready to look as good as you grill!
Choose between the white, light green, green stripe and dark green aprons with beige and green image graphic.
You will always be looking the part in one of our handmade aprons whether it’s at the family cabin, a BBQ or just cooking up a storm while camping! These are perfect barbecuing aprons, fish cleaning aprons, camping aprons, project aprons and for wearing anytime you want to protect your clothes and add some fun to your life! They also make the perfect gift!
Our aprons are one size fits all with an adjustable neck strap. The fabric part is 28 1/4 inches (72 cm) long and 25 3/4 inches (65cm) wide. See images for sizing information. Each apron is made from a premium cotton-poly blend fabric that is super comfortable and easy to clean. They are made to last and the colors will stay vibrant even after repeat machine washing.
fishing aprons - camping aprons- cabin aprons - nature aprons - BBQ aprons - barbecue apron - hunting aprons - cowboy aprons - gardening apron - aprons for men
Americana artist Mark Frost grew up in the small town of Le Sueur in the Minnesota River Valley, also home to the famous vegetable company, Green Giant. The Midwest rural influence in his illustrations stems from this agricultural environment. The Frost family home was a large two-story farmhouse at the edge of town, surrounded by corn and bean fields.
- Spice up your cooking wardrobe with one of our customized aprons with exclusive artwork by Mark Frost!
- Each of our novelty aprons has an adjustable neck strap and is constructed from a premium cotton-poly blend that is ultra-comfortable and easy to clean.
- We use a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long lasting color vibrancy even after repeated machine washing.
- Finished with double-needle stitching on the seams for extra durability.
- Each of our handmade aprons is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order – there may be small differences in the design on the seams due to the custom nature of the production process!
Don't forget to check out our other BBQ apron designs, search 'Animal LuvrZ Apron' to see our full range
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Total estimated time from order to delivery is 2-4 weeks.